Thank you for attending Forest Genetics 2017
- You can download a larger version of the Group Shot above here.
Congratulations to the winners of generous student awards provided by the Western Forest Genetics Association (Critchfield Awards) and the Canadian Forest Genetics Association (Heimburger & Namkoong Awards):
- Miriam Isaac-Renton (William B. Critchfield Award, Best Presentation)
- Blaise Ratcliffe (William B. Critchfield Award, Presentation Runner-up)
- Barbara Wong (William B. Critchfield Award, Best Poster)
- Ian MacLachlan (Carl Heimburger Award, Best Presentation)
- Bianca Sacchi (Gene Namkoong Award, Best Poster)
The hosting organizations for this conference series are CFGA and WFGA, which represent academics, researchers, tree breeders, seed biologists, students and forestry practitioners involved in genetics and tree breeding in Canada and western North America. Their joint, biennial conference series provides a forum for sharing research results, technology transfer, and broadening the scope of their activities to cater for emerging economic and environmental challenges.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please refer to this document for further information:
and contact email@example.com.
Booths and ExhibitsTo become an exhibitor and get exposure at this event, please refer to this document for further information:
and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.